Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blessings

 Christian and I are all grown up now.
We are now hosting Thanksgiving.
I LOVED hosting Thanksgiving.
The house was so warm and cozy with all our friends (21 in fact).

 This guy was the master behind our feast.
First, he was going to make a turducken
(a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken)
all from fowl he hunted himself with a bow and arrow.
He finally settled with roasting a turkey, smoking a turkey, and deep frying a turkey.
Then he dropped the deep fried turkey and just went with the smoked and roasted.
The turkeys were amazing.
 A friend of mine reminded me of this scripture.
"...and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts,
if I will not open you the windows of heaven,
and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

Amen.

No comments: