Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ragnar Cape Cod

Start in Hull, MA on Friday May 3rd at 6am.
Laugh...a lot
Run...a lot
Sleep...a little...not at all
Eat...a lot
Cheer...a lot
Laugh...a lot more
Make one major mistake
Finish in Provincetown, MA on Saturday May 4th at 5pm.

We weren't the fastest group out there, but that just means we had plenty of time to make more memories.  Between the 12 of us "Runaway Brides", we left 12 amazing men who took care of 39 adorable children so we could have a "moving slumber party"...but without the "slumber", so more of a moving party.

I love my life!

2 comments:

Tasha L. said...

Sounds so fun! What was the "1 mistake?" Love the socks.

ajensen said...

Tara,

I cant wait to hear more about it. I have heard nothing but fun things about ragnars :) Did someone make a wrong turn :)

Hope you are recuperating from no sleep. THat would be the hardest part to me. How do you do that:)