Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Jamesy

 Dear Jamesy,

If I could bottle up your little five-year-old self I would.  I would bottle up your giggle.  Then, I could open it up years down the road.  It would make me laugh it is so contagious.  I would also bottle up the light in your eyes.  When I open that bottle up, it will help me trust more and be corageous.

 How could I not bottle up your enthusiasm?  It is energizing.  And your happiness is calming.   Your little five-year-old tears are sweet and tender, and your smell...it makes me want to muzzle right up in your neck and breathe the fresh chill.

I don't know how I was blessed to be your mom.  The depth of your soul is so great.  I am in awe of how much life is packaged in such a cute little boy.  I'm so proud to be "James' mom".

 
 I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true little one.

love,

Mom












No comments: