Monday, December 3, 2012

No Guns at the Table

This afternoon, while I was making dinner, Daniel was out shooting the winter moths that are out and about.  I'm sure he didn't get one.  When I called him in for dinner, he brought his air soft rifle to the table and placed it across his plate.  He still had his safety goggles on. 

I then said something I never thought I would have to say.  I said

"No guns at the table."

I thought that was a given. 

Ten years ago, if you had asked me what my life would be like now, I never would had imagined this.  This is way better than anything I could have dreamed up. I love my life...even if I have to say things I thought were "givens"....over and over and over and over and over and over again.

2 comments:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Hah! Hah! Love it!

Ahren said...

That's great! I love your family!