Wednesday, March 23, 2011

James

I can not get enough of this guy lately. Allow me to explain.

Last night we had burritos for dinner. Burritos as in a whole bunch of yummy stuff wrapped up in a white tortilla. From his corner of the table I hear...

"5,4,3,2,1 and lift off of the Delta 2 rocket with the Mars exploration rover."

With cheese falling out of the upright burrito, James proceeds to shoot the rocket burrito into the air. Who would've thought such an ordinary dinner could turn into a rocket launch?

One of my favorite things to do is to help him get dressed. First of all, he has a big head. So all his shirts reach a certain point of tension before they pop off his head. And then, he is so ticklish. If you just touch his little belly he starts giggling uncontrollably. His laugh is so contagious so I can't help but tickle him even more...to the point that tears are coming out of both our eyes from laughing so hard.

And speaking of dressing, I still make him wear his old t-shirts that are about 2 sizes to small. Do you remember Gus Gus in Cinderella? That is what I think of every time I see his little belly poking out from under his shirt.

The way he talks will just melt your heart. He says "lellow" (yellow) and "toot" and "act u a lly" (with his finger pointed in the air as if he was making a statement), and my new favorite is "bwoogers".

The little guy loves having the whole family circled in together. He wouldn't harm a flea. He is a little ray of sunshine. I want to go squeeze him right now while he is off dreaming. Good night little James.

No comments: