Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Turning of a Page

I recently closed out a decade of my life. It is crazy to reflect on everything that has happened in the last 10 years. Just to name a few...

Served a mission

Graduated from college

Married

Went from bike to minivan as a mode of transportation

Working on growing my third child

Ran four marathons

Lived in four states and one other country

Got my first cavity

I just found out about the cavity. I'm kind of bummed about that. My once unblemished mouth is unblemished no more.

Wow! What a ride.

5 comments:

Yorgasons said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tara dear! happy days will come to you all year if I had a wish than it would be a Happy Happy birthday to you from me!!!
Way to go on the cavity thing. Not very many people can say that they never had a cavity til they were 30! Pretty good!!
You are awesome and amazing!
Love you,
Lisa

beadify said...

Happy 30th! May the gray hairs stay far from you! They have been harassing me for the last year!

Ahren said...

Happy Birthday Tara! We hope it was a wonderful day for you. Those are fabulous accomplishments! (going without a cavity for that long, not getting one.)

Tasha L. said...

Happy Birthday Tara!
We hope that all of your children will inherit your teeth. Instead of having one cavity at age 30, our kids had 30 cavities by age one. (Okay, not quite true, but still, your dental health is amazing!)
We all love you!
The Lamoreaux Family

chadnsyd said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday Tara, I'm so happy for you, you're soooooo old! Just kidding. You're so accomplished and experienced. Congratulations on a great 30 years.