Sunday, November 22, 2009

Letter of Apology

Dear Blog,

I have neglected you. I'm sorry. So much time has passed since I last posted that I don't even know where to start to get you completely updated. I'm very grateful for you, blog. You help me relive my memories. You do a much better job of keeping track of my family's history than my journal does.

My journal throughout my life has entries like this

"I've decided to be consistent about writing in my journal. Life is good. I can't complain. Talk to you tomorrow."

Six months later...

"I really need to be better at writing in my journal. I'm recommitting. A lot is going on right now."

One year later...

"Well, another year has passed. This year I'm going to write in my journal once a week."

Well, you get the idea. My posterity is not going to enjoy reading my journal. But, they will enjoy reading you, Mr. Blog. Besides, I can insert fun pictures like this

and this

and this


to make the page not so sterile and boring like my journal.


Love,

The Hahns


1 comment:

beadify said...

We love your Mr. Blog, too, and are glad that you haven't neglected him for a year. We would sorely miss your sunshiney posts! (Glad to know that my journal isn't the only patchy one. Thank goodness for blogs!)