Monday, August 25, 2008

Not Much to Report

So I took a bit of a blogging vacation. It seems there hasn't been much to write about because we are still potty training. It has been two weeks now, but I'm not giving up. I feel like we are going to have a breakthrough any day now. We are forging on.

We went camping this last weekend to Camp Joseph in Sharon, VT. It was really fun. Sadly, we ave no pictures from the campout. The river we went swimming in felt like just melted snow. We all got in though (James only got in up to his ankles).

There is a 25k race on Labor day I'm going to run. I have not run more than 10 miles since I birthed James so we'll see how this goes, but it just sounded like fun.

I finally hung our family pictures. Now I feel like we are moved in.

The John Deere backhoe is a potty bribe.
It is in plain view as a constant reminder!

No comments: