Friday, December 7, 2007

Texas Tornado

Neither Christian nor I were born in Texas, but we both claim we are from Texas. Daniel is a Virginian by birth, but quickly got the nickname "Texas Tornado" once he started, crawling, walking, running, and exploring. So, we claim Daniel is a Texan too. Besides, don't you get dual citizenship when your parents are from one country but you were born in another?

Here are some of the latest and greatest pictures of Daniel (since my last post was completely narcissistic).

Busted!
I don't know how Daniel learned to open the gamma seal lids, but I caught him playing in the beans the other night.

Daniel had to stand on the couch to build this tower. We used all the Legos!

It snowed the other day, but it didn't stick for long.

Yes, those are my shoes!

Dusting is one of two of Daniel's chores.
The other chore is "helping" to take the garbage out.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

we call Abel the human lightning bolt. if i had a big bucket of beans, he would figure out how to open it too.

April said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how grown up your little baby is! Good thing you're having another one! :)

Daniel can dust my house while you're in town. I HATE dusting!