Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Birthday James


Dear James,

Happy Birthday!  My heart just melts when I see you!

You have the cutest little nose speckled with freckles.  Sometimes I just want to come up to you and rub my nose against yours.

Other times, I just want to squeeze you and hold you right next to me and feel your heart beating.  You have the most pure and good heart of anyone I have ever met.  You have no guile and you selflessly think of others first.  What an amazing gift and talent you share so freely. 

I am amazed by your brilliant mind.  You have such a sharp memory.  I've never met someone so able to memorize things so easily.  You love math.  You love music.  You love making people laugh and you hands down have the BEST giggle I've ever heard.

I love you James.  I want to watch you conquer and triumph in your world while always feeling the sunshine of life.  You help me feel the glorious sunshine.  I am so grateful I get to be your mom.

love,

Mom

No comments: