Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Family Photos

 I'm being honest.
All those smiles are FAKE!

 Thankfully, my very talented friend worked her magic (candy bribes),
and we got a couple decent photos out of the 1200 she took.


Clockwise starting in the top left.
Lecture #1
Running Away
Lecture #2
Lecture #3
We were only there an hour!

Lecture #4




 And then Christian snapped...but just for one photo.

 But I just love those kids and that husband.

 And these pictures make me smile.



And I'll be posting more :)
Thank you Ellen.

4 comments:

Tasha L. said...

I am sitting here laughing out loud as only someone can who has been there so many times!! Seriously, the only regret we have is not having the pictures from photo sessions where all our kids were crying at once. I feel your pain. Christian, I laughed and laughed to see you lecturing Anna. It wouldn't have been funny if it were one of our own kids, though. The pictures are ADORABLE! Especially all of your kids hair. Oh, we miss you all so much!

Tasha L. said...

And Tara, you look gorgeous!!

Gaylene and Emil said...

Those pictures are all so cute and funny! Loved the one with Christian whining and crying! Tara, you look like a professional model! Daniel, good job! You looked like you were trying your best (to get it over with...hah! hah!) I can't believe how much James looks like Christian when he was younger. Cute, cute kids...cute, cute family!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! So funny and adorable! I love the "lectures" haha! Miss you lots girl! You look stunning and your family is just precious.