Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Birthday James

 Dear James,

I think the world of you my little boy.  You amaze me.  Every time I turn around, I am in awe of your courage and determination to master and enjoy life in the most pure and simple ways.  I love your enthusiasm.  I love your soul...it is pure love and goodness bottled up in a little boy with freckles on his nose. 


I love how you can laugh at yourself and see the good and joy in almost every situation.  I love how excited you get over the little things...like going for a bike ride, chasing chickens, building a gun, and snuggling up on the couch to a book.

You are brave.  You drink deeply of life's experiences.  You are a ponderer.  You teach me more than I could ever teach myself.  I love you James.  I really love you!

love,

Mom

I

No comments: