Monday, November 25, 2013

Playing in Unison

 In the story of Peter and the Wolf,
each character is portrayed by different instruments.

If I were to pick instruments to portray my kids,
I would pick:

 The trumpet for James.
 James is easily excited.
His laugh is contagious.
He has bursts of enthusiasm.

 A string instrument for Daniel.
He is mellow but consistently busy.

I think for Anna, I would have to pick
microphone feedback.
She is so loud and her screams so shrill you can't pay attention to anything else in the room.

 And for Cabub, well he is a little sly and mischievous,
for him a pick
the oboe.





I love how each one of my kids is so different,
but when they all get along, it is so lovely.
Just like a well played orchestra.

1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Thanks for a breath of fresh air after a long day at the hospital! Children bring such a sweet, optimistic spirit to this world that can otherwise be a little overwhelming. We sure love you guys.