Sunday, November 25, 2012

What I am Grateful For...

“The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
This year I am very grateful for good friends.
I feel very blessed for all our friends who have become like family to us.

And of coarse, I'm grateful for this group of people.
Life is so colorful, brisk, exhilarating, bright, and warm with them.

3 comments:

ellen said...

I'm grateful for awesome friends -- you Hahns!

Gaylene and Emil said...

umm...the dinner looks yummy! We're grateful for that beautiful family too! We love you all so much!

Sarah said...

I'm grateful for my sister wife too! I just wished we still lived 5 minutes apart.