Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Story

 Once upon a time...
 
 ...this girl fell in love with this boy,

 and then Daniel came along and stole her heart,

 then Jamesy came along and made her heart laugh,

 then "sugar and SPICE" came along and gave her a heart attack,
I mean, made her heart stronger,

 and then "Cabub" came along and just about melted it.

I love my life.
I love these photos.
I can't stop looking at them,
and every time I do,
they make me smile.

In my humble opinion, no one can capture the moment and the feelings like Ellen.
Thank you dear friend.

Now brace yourself, because I'm about to blast this blog with family photos.
There are just too many good ones to pick from.
I feel like a shark in a school of fish.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh how I miss you! Love the pictures. They are perfect! Love you too!!

Tasha L. said...

Those are such beautiful pictures, I want to see them all too!

Kate said...

beautiful!

Amanda said...

Oh man, I just love your family. What a good looking bunch! Yeah, good luck picking which ones will go over the mantel!! :)