Thursday, February 16, 2012

Are You Dating Anyone?


So this little Brain Regan clip got us talking about dating at the dinner table the other night. Well, in a sure stroke of genius Christian came up with some dating guidelines for Anna.

"Anna has to have a black belt in jiu jitsu, muay thai, or krav maga before she can go on her first date."

Another one of Christian's rules.

"All children will receive a fire extinguisher for their 8th birthday. If they ever need it recharged, I won't even ask why, I'll just get it recharged."

Oh the wisdom of a father.

3 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

Apparently, I need to check out that video. So funny.

Queen Elizabeth said...

P.s. These verification words are HARD!!

Tasha L. said...

I agree with the dating advice for Anna. Although if its anything like our experience so far, there will just be really nice boys dating her and you won't need to worry.

Christian should know the importance of giving his children fire extinguishers. How many times did he ignite things in his homemade fort?

Wow, I agree with the difficult verification words. I keep failing!