Monday, June 20, 2011

The Lost Boys

Align Center
I think Martha's Vineyard is NeverNeverLand.
The ferry from the mainland to the island must take you through a time warp.
Time does slow down there.
You get to savor the moments a little more.

This year we had
6 adult bikes,
2 trailers
3 kid bikes
and 2 baby carriers.
Really, it is our company that makes the trip so great...
...riding 13 miles along the beach with some of the best people we know, flying kites, bridge jumping, eating ice cream, the whole family there...I can't think of a Saturday much better than that.




And to end out the day, we watched a fireworks show, from on top of the ferry, as we sailed back to real life.

3 comments:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Tara and Christian,
You truly know how to enjoy life!

Mom H.

ajensen said...

I love all your posts Tara. I am SO grateful to be living by you. I learn so much from you whenever we hang out. In that first light house picture--little do you know I was having a panic attack (BOYS DONT EVEN BREATHE up here) :)

You guys are SO fun! I am glad it was just as fun this time :)

I loved your posts about the reunion, trek and the wedding!

Tasha L. said...

That picture of Anna needs to be enlarged & put in a frame on your wall. So sweet.
We miss her and all of you!