Sunday, January 9, 2011

Noteworthy Happenings at Park City

Daniel skied solo.
When I told him to slow down he said,
"I don't like it when you tell me to slow down!"
And off he flew...once over the edge.

No broken bones this year.
No falling pants.

Tim brought a girl...

My legs were mush skiing with this little guy.
He was only along for the ride.
Have you ever tried skiing while squatting and maneuvering a two year old?
I was SWEATY!

No one rolled in the snow in their swim suit this year.
One word...LAME-O.

I guess there is always next year.
I can't wait!

2 comments:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Fun! Looks like a successful skiing vacation! It won't be long before Daniel is up there skiing with the other guys. Cute pictures.

Mom and Dad H.

Tasha L. said...

I think it is so cute that Daniel told you that he didn't like you telling him to slow down.

Actually, it's more than cute. It says so much about your relationship with Daniel. It shows that he wants to obey you.

I love watching you and Christian with your kids. You have a relationship of respect and love.

Daniel didn't want to slow down, but because he loves and respects you so much, he had to try to tell you that in his cute little boy way.

Hopefully you'll always have that type of a relationship with each one of your children. You are a good example of parenting to all of us who know you.