Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Just thought I'd share this series of pictures with you...a slide show if you will of BJ (Before James) and AJ (After James).


BJ.....................................AJ


I have no BJ pictures of his shirt from this morning.
The AJ of the shirt will have to do.


BJ.......................................AJ


BJ..........................................AJ


BJ.......................................AJ


BJ...........................................AJ

But in reality, I just adore the little bug. My life would be so organized and easy without him...how boring. Plus, who else can I get giggling so hard at my "stupid human tricks" that the juice he's drinking comes out of his nose? At least he was still in the AJ shirt.

3 comments:

beadify said...

You're so funny! I love your fun posts! I love that you love to be a mommy! Isn't it great? Who wants to have a clean house anyway?!!

Yorgasons said...

Oh I love you Tera!! You are awesome!! He is such a cutie too!!

Ahren said...

James puts a smile on our face too! (and Daniel!) Very cute post.